Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Bio 142 students

I hope everyone had a nice holiday!!

I hope I have posted what yall need to help you study for success in A and P. Please feel free to add posts and info that you think might be helpful to everyone. I will try to update this BEFORE class so that you can print off what you need for class.

I have posted several sets of pictures, some may not be useful, others will and they are listed by system. Please check here for reminders and updates about class as well as any links and handouts. If there is something specific you would like to see here please leave me a comment and I will do what I can to accomodate you.

Everyone needs to be studying the flow of blood through the body as we go along in lab. You will have a blood tracing test in lab towards the end of the semester.

No grades will be posted here because of security so you will need to see me about grades.

LECTURE STUDENTS...IMPORTANT INFO

I will have a study guide posted to help you in your test preparation, please try to answer all of the questions in as much detail as possible...if you can answer them all then you are ready for the test!!

I have reviewed the test to see what is on it and there is a change...there will be essay questions on the test. They will not be long and some will be extra credit. Please be prepared to answer some short essay questions and label a diagram.

If we have time we will go over some practice questions in class.

See you monday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment